www.flickr.com

lunes, noviembre 09, 2009

I'm just trying to wake up from this day-night-mare but all of the sudden every single thought comes over me like a flood and no matter how desperate I fight the oddities of reality they spread out and cover all the corners of my mind and even though I intend not to collapse the whirlings and erasures and presumptions settle down all around and determine wether or not---------------------
I've started to start and I've never finished to finish you.
Paradise seems to be lost. Heaven is just a word from an ancient dead language from ages before when fairies copulated dragons and animals were our masters and my love was already looking for you---------------------------------------------
This mind never minds and never goes never under never over never ever the bangles the tangles the clouds of mystical smoke and music has not sounded that loud and up there must be an angel or a demon or just me and perhaps you again you-------------------------
And so my life my world this in&sanity goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

No hay comentarios.: